Wednesday 12 November 2014

Patience.





Asaalam U Alaikum,







I've faced tests, just like everybody else, and it does not matter whether it is the family member (who knows me inside out) or a highly qualified counsellor, whoever is attempting to comfort me, will
never find the true solution to my problem.


Yet, I know I'm blessed because I have Islam. It's scary to know how many people out there, give up hope, because they haven't found it anywhere...


And one of the most important things that I have learnt from the difficulties faced is that there is always someone who is going through much worse, eventually I will be able to compare this particular moment of my life to a much brighter one, and it is only then I will cherish my happiness more.


So, when in suffering, hold tightly to sabr.
Asaalam U Alaikum.















No comments:

Post a Comment