Saturday 12 April 2014

The Importance Of Love

Asaalam all,
Again, I hand over to you a post full of the many musings that crossed my mind whilst pondering, and for your satisfaction, I hand it to you in a plate:


 
 
 
 
 
Whilst considering posting a haul around the certain purchases made today whilst shopping, a memory came to my mind, of an event that occurred during the trip. Whilst walking, we bumped into a poor, homeless person, desperately asking for money. At the time, all that crossed my mind was the visual before me, a human being, begging for money. 
 
However, it later crossed my mind that in the midst of our busy lives, we often ignore those who yearn for our help, in order to satisfy what we believe is just to call 'crucial'.
 
Further-more, we often forget the importance of making Dua for this person, and some-how, we think the small amount of change which we hand to them is, alone, significant to ease their tribulation.
 
Finally, it is truly saddening that we are unable to see through a unique perspective, because if we truly were to be loving towards all of mankind, the impact would be remarkable.
 
Asaalam-U-Alaikum

No comments:

Post a Comment