Thursday 10 April 2014

Missing Things And Their Musings. (Alliteration fail :( )

Asaalam!
I'm guessing I'm not the only one out there who has to look after 99.9 percent of their stuff so it is immaculate...
Anyways, losing one object and me freaking out was the cause of a few musings which I wish to write down for all of YOU .

 
So read on for a ramble on about my opinion on 'stuff', 'things' or 'objects'.
 
Firstly, I don't think a connection with materialistic objects can ever bring about good, because once we start evolving our life around one thing- what space have we left for our life to evolve around Islam? Perhaps t's easy to forget that all that surrounds us help to does not belong to us, and it is not because of us that we were able to buy such luxurious things. In a way, riches can encourage developing an ego and to big of a pride, and egos will never come of use to you.
 
I think one reason (in my opinion) that egos would never do any good to you is because if some-one was to give you a piece of advice for your Deen etc. then you might not take it in as well as you would without that unnecessary ego. Secondly, remember Allah- who is always above you, nothing is above him, he is the best.
 
Secondly, this world is mega short compared to the next world. I think the best quote I heard to describe it is when this dunya was described as a drop in the ocean. The ocean being the Akhira I believe.
 
Happiness within itself is a test, and how you deal with that happiness is really important, whether you are thank Allah for the happiness which he has blessed you with (Alhamdulillah) for it or not is really important.
 
Dealing with happiness the wrong way could probably affect the true peace within your heart replacing it with what you believe is a satisfaction, or perhaps you know it is not, but your love for materialistic objects will grow.
 
I thought about all this by losing one tiny thing Alhamdulillah.
 
Anyways, JZK for reading, Hope you're having a great day and Asaalam! 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment