Tuesday 22 April 2014

Organisation.

Asaalam.
After having spent endless hours working on organising my blogs, I nearly gave up the post I was hoping to write, however, here I am hours after sitting with my laptop, active, right in front of me (I did nearly give up after re-reading some of my previous posts). Recently, I have realised the importance of organising your time in such a way that you have the freedom to do anything at any time, but you still fit in the obligatory tasks of the day.

The best way for me to explain the reason why is through this quote:
"Islam should not evolve around our lives- our lives should evolve around Islam"

TIP No.1
Allahamdullilah, we live in a society in which we can use the technology which surrounds us to our advantage by allowing it to increase our Iman. It was only recently, in the midst of the excitement of a new app store- that I downloaded "Qamar Deen.", an app through which you can keep count of your daily Namaaz, Quran, Sadaqah and Fasts. This app is simply amazing, especially due to the fact that I will give me the kick I need If I haven't been doing particular well by visualising how well I have been using my time through charts, graphs etc.
Just as a quick disclaimer, using this app for boasting wouldn't exactly be the best way to use up your time, would it?
 
 
 
 
TIP NO.2
Sticking up a Salah time-table, or simply saving one onto your smart phone can be much more effective than having to log on to your PC and using up ten minutes trying to find out when the prayer begins.
 
 
 

TIP NO.3
I find that you can never do well in a specific activity unless you are motivated. Something I find always helps me (Allahamdullilah) is reminding myself of it, before hand.
For example, if I am surrounded by activities I wish to do, however, I also want to read some Quran, a couple of minutes before, in whatever it is I may be doing, I will keep that in the back of my mind for a while, and Insha-Allah hope not to change it.
 
 
We shouldn't really have to 'fit' Islam into our lives, and in no way do I wish to convey that message, rather, now-a-days, most of the 24 hours which we are given is based around work, or school, or university etc. and putting aside these activities not only have a large impact on our day, but also defy how we are meant to be living.
However, through any activity we can benefit ourselves, simply by smiling we have followed a Sunnah. Rather than attempting to implement Islam into our daily lives, our life should be Islam, as Islam is a way of life.
 
Jzk for reading, hope you're having a great day and Asaalam
 

No comments:

Post a Comment