Monday 21 April 2014

The Changes.

Asaalam All,
After having come to the conclusion that the amount of blogs must be decreased, I decided to change things up slightly in order to enable myself to write my blogs much more easily, and not have to strain through the genre and themes of a post in order to decide which category it would fit into. Therefore, I have deleted several plain awkward posts and fit most of my blogs into this one.
I have also decided to change certain features of this blog to match my current liking.

MY BLOGS:
The Life Of a Curious Muslimah: IntruginglyInteresting.BlogSpot.com (THIS BLOG)
Daddy And Daughter-The Family Foodies- TummyTeasers.BlogSpot.com
Let's do it the righteous way: smileandpleaseAllah.blogspot.com

Now, click any of the above, and enjoy your experience as you sail through the intriguing tides within the internet, reading whatever you wish.

No comments:

Post a Comment